With over 30 years of experience in Human Resources Management and Organisational Development, Diane has wealth of expertise supporting senior leaders on issues related to Leadership Development and Action Learning, Creativity and Creative Problem Solving, Individual and Team Coaching, Change and Transition Management, Team Building, and Organisational Climate Assessment. Her work has included the development of the HRCI 360©, a multi-rater assessment tool to assist leaders in their leadership development process, and an Organisational Assessment questionnaire to assist organisations in an employee engagement process to improve the climate and support collaboration. Diane is a licensed practitioner of the Kirton Adaption Innovation Inventory (KAI).
Diane has facilitated over 700 days of leadership development program or learning events. Examples of her assignments include:
- The design and delivery of various Leadership Development programs for EXs ranging in length between 5 days to 18-months.
- The design and delivery a 6-month Leadership Development Program (PERL) for the Community of Federal Regulators incorporating various learning methodologies, such as Action Learning and peer coaching.
- The design and facilitation of numerous Team Building sessions or Retreats for Executive and Management Teams using psychometrics instruments.
- The design and facilitation of Organisational Transition Seminars based on William Bridges’ Transition model.
- The development of a Coaching and Action Learning Framework in support of a Leadership Development program; developed and trained managers in the Action Learning Program and developed and delivered a Train the Trainer program for Action Learning Facilitators.
She is a graduate of Ottawa University in Public Administration and of Concordia University with a Master’s degree in Human Systems Intervention. She has trained with the Professional School of Psychology in Executive Coaching. She was on the faculty of l’Université de Sherbrooke for 6 years. She is a leader at the European Conference on Creativity – Innovation and Leadership (CREA) held every year in Italy and presented at both the International Leadership Association in Boston and the International Creativity Conference in Africa (South Africa). She is perfectly bilingual (French and English).